Friday, August 6, 2010

August started...

July has been one hell of a month.. going through a rollercoaster ride..thankfully, I'm very fond of rollercoaster hehehe..Like any rollercoaster ride experiences, you will either love it or hate it..well I~~ learned from it :) and I don't really mind to ride it again, as long as i know that it is going to be alright in the end and mostly that the person who go along the ride with me become stronger and we become more closer because of the experiences that we've shared and gone through.. Anticipation when riding up on a very steep upward track, sliding fast on an even steeper downward track, and the trilling finale~ but when we step down from the cart, we still holding hands and laughing :) ok~ can see clearly that I'm missing the person soo much now~ Hope he is doing fine and am thinking of me :P aisehhh~~ ok la.. ain't fun luvi-luvi all by myself~
take care all..GOD bless..
Fill my ears with :
1. When will I see you again - Three Degrees
2. Rollercoster love - Jisun

No comments: